Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sami's first party







Sami and I both have colds, so we have both been a little miserable the past couple of days. We haven't left the house since Monday when we met my mom and niece, Lindsey, for lunch.

Work has been going well, and is continuing to keep me busy.

Sami also received her first invitation to a birthday party of someone who wasn't a relative. Sami made a friend with a little girl named Sienna, who is one week older than her, at the Mom's Club I joined. (I've also made friends with her mother.) Sienna has an older sister who just turned 2 years old, and we were invited to her birthday party. There were a few babies there, but most of the kids were around 2 years old. But that didn't stop Sami from having a great time. And she had so much fun playing at the party, that she wore herself out and slept through the last 20 minutes of the party. (I've attached photos here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment