Tuesday, July 13, 2010

small update

Elizabeth called me again this morning. She said she had a long talk with her neighbor and his wife last night, and worked everything out, and that she has decided not to move. She said they apologized to her, and invited her over for a barbecue this weekend.

She said that Baby S is extremely active, and is moving around like crazy. She said we should be prepared that this baby is going to keep us very busy, and we should get our rest now.

I also today spoke to the bookkeeper directly for the first time at the attorney's office, instead of talking to her through the attorney. She was extremely nice, and said that if I ever have any questions regarding the financial part of the process that I can feel free to contact her directly.

I'm extremely tired tonight, and I am heading to bed now. Hopefully I will sleep better tonight than I did last night, which won't take much considering how little I slept last night. Things are busy at the magazine this week as we are getting ready to send the August issue to the printer by Monday morning.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see all is staying put and now you have a direct line to the bookeeper.

    Get some rest because in December it will really start !!!!!!

    NC Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete