Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Our big day



It's 3 a.m., and I just finished feeding Sami. I am waiting now to see if she is going to stay asleep before I let myself fall back asleep.

Today was a big day! Sami got all dressed up to go out and meet her amazing great-grandmother, who will be 98 this February. I know that I am not supposed to take her out before her two-month vaccinations, but I just couldn't resist the urge today to introduce them. And of course, it was love at first sight!

Today I completed the finishing touches on Sami's nursery. It is officially my favorite room in our house. It's so cheerful, and I hope that she will love her room as much as I do.

1 comment:

  1. As your Mother-In-Law told you last night on the phone - you and Steven and of course Sami made her Greatgrandmother very happy and proud.

    ReplyDelete