Thursday, June 3, 2010

Calmer

I'm feeling calmer this morning. It is a long time until Dec. 23 (give or take) so I realize I can't let everything that happens between now and then make me crazy. I also realize that putting Elizabeth in an inexpensive motel for a few days is not really going to make a difference financially than helping her settle into a place to live a few days earlier. I had weird dreams again last night, but this time nothing to do with babies, so I'm hoping that's a sign that maybe I'm calming down and wont be obsessing over the next six months and three weeks or so. (But who's counting?)

1 comment:

  1. Dreams are weird - they come and go but I am glad to have this journey with you. Going to be an interesting ride

    Still wish our lawyer was a bit more personal with us instead of giving us the feeling of it being a transaction.

    ReplyDelete