Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I'm freaking out already...

So I just got this email from our attorney.
"Well I called and they said the labs came back today! The doctor's office person I spoke to said that "everything looks ok",
but the labs have to be seen by the doctor, signed off, and put in Liz' chart, before they can be faxed to me. Earlier, Liz called and said she can no longer stay with her friend. This afternoon I will put her in a hotel, for a few nights or more likely, a week. I told her we are waiting in the labs. I don't want to put her in a regular apartment yet, since I don't have the labs in
hand. When I called the doctor's office, I gave them Liz' new cell number, and
confirmed that the high risk OB will call Liz for an appointment. Also,
I told them to please pass along Liz' number to the high risk OB, so
they can call her for an appointment."

OK. I am pissed. I don't understand why she has to put Elizabeth in a hotel for a week (which ultimately WE will have to pay for while she waits for the lab results! It shouldn't take a week for the doctor to sign off on the lab results if they are already back in the office?

2 comments:

  1. Joyce, do you pay for EVERYTHING for Elizabeth until the baby is born? Do you also pay the hospital/doctors/labs, etc?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has Medicaid, so no, all of her medical bills are covered thank goodness.

    ReplyDelete