Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Nothing new...

I don't really have anything new to report this morning. I wrote to the attorney again and got a reply of "You know they might just fax them without me calling. In case they're not that conscientious, I really don't want to call them every single
day. Those OB offices are very busy places, and I really want to stay on their good side. Please be patient and trust me with the way I deal with the doctor's office."
I wrote her back that I will try, but that she should understand we are anxious to make sure everything is OK with these lab results.
I'm expecting to be updated after every appointment Elizabeth has along the way, and now I'm concerned we are barely going to hear anything throughout the pregnancy. Hopefully I am getting ahead of myself being concerned about that, and perhaps maybe even being a control freak a bit, but don't we have the right to know everything, and isn't it understandable for us to be a little nervous and anxious?

1 comment:

  1. I agree. We are paying alot of money and should have the right to "pester" her anytime of the day.

    After we met the attorney, we did not hear back for sometime and hopefully it does not turn out like that again.

    ReplyDelete